Friday, October 22, 2010

Swing Baby

This blog has moved to http://www.castinails.blogspot.com/.  Check it out for more posts, more photos, more polish!

Friday greetings!  Right now I have something for you from the China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection.  While I love the whole collection, the one I bought is Swing Baby, a metallic muted gold, which I find to look almost silver in some lighting.  The formula is a little thin, but it was opaque in two coats.  The color  really glitters in the sun.  Also I've found this lasts a long time without chipping.

China Glaze Swing Baby, two coats, indirect sunlight

China Glaze Swing Baby, two coats, indirect sunlight
China Glaze Swing Baby, two coats, fluorescent light
You can see how silvery it looks in this last picture, which is a pretty accurate representation of how it looks most of the time.

On a side note, today while walking past Sephora I saw one of their ads for a get-this-look Halloween devil, and what was on the model's nails?  Basically the exact same manicure I had on yesterday!  It was a maroon and black french that looked like it could have been matte.  I feel so on top of the trend!  Or maybe just tacky for wearing a themed look in real life...

Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!

This blog has moved to http://www.castinails.blogspot.com/.  Check it out for more posts, more photos, more polish!


No comments:

Post a Comment