Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blackberry Chutney

This blog has moved to http://www.castinails.blogspot.com/.  Check it out for more posts, more photos, more polish!

Here are pictures of a manicure I did while I was in San Antonio last weekend (yes, the infamous "halloween nails.")  It's OPI Blackberry Chutney, which I got as a sample from ULTA along with Bogota Blackberry and Brisbane Bronze.  Blackberry Chutney is a dark, almost black, purple that looks like a creme but has a slight purple shimmer.  

OPI Blackberry Chutney, two coats indirect sunlight no flash


OPI Blackberry Chutney, two coats indirect sunlight, no flash

I liked wearing it, but I think I would prefer it if it had more of a shimmer or were totally creme.  To me it doesn't seem that unique.  That being said, I wore it with my Jessica McClintock navy blue recital gown and it was the perfect compliment.  I wouldn't buy the big bottle, but I would definitely get something like it.  Any good suggestions?


This blog has moved to http://www.castinails.blogspot.com/.  Check it out for more posts, more photos, more polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment