Saturday, October 30, 2010

China Glaze Frosty

This blog has moved to http://www.castinails.blogspot.com/.  Check it out for more posts, more photos, more polish!

In honor of Houston's first below 65 degree morning I decided to wear Frosty from the China Glaze Holiday 2010  collection.  Let me say that if CG was trying to capture the sheen of snowy landscapes in midday, this was a total success!  Frosty is a shimmery white with a hint of teal and lavender sparkle when the light hits it.  One coat was very sheer and could be a nice look if you like that type of thing, but after 3 coats the result was an elegant shimmery pearl that I absolutely love.

China Glaze Frosty, three coats, shade

China Glaze Frosty, three coats, sunlight

China Glaze Frosty, three coats, shade

As an addendum to my post on Mrs. Claus, which was on its way to becoming one of my all-time favorite polishes, I have to add that it chipped horribly on me, even with Orly Bonder as a base and Seche Vite on top!  I have to say I was quite disappointed.  Has anyone else had wear problems with this collection?

This blog has moved to http://www.castinails.blogspot.com/.  Check it out for more posts, more photos, more polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment